2016 State Homeland Security Grant Program (SHSGP)
2016 Urban Area Security Initiative Grant Program (UASI)
All award documentation is now available online. We recommend both printing and saving your award documentation for your files. To access your award documentation, please log-in using the username/password that was established during the application cycle. If you have forgotten your username/password or lost your login information, please contact your Regional Strategic Planner.
2016 Operation Stonegarden Grant Program (OPSG)
- Subrecipient Agreement for "Overtime and Mileage" (Complete and return two originals)
- Subrecipient Agreement for "Equipment" (Complete and return two originals)
- Financial Award Documents (Complete and return one original of all three tabs)
2016 Urban Area Security Initiative Nonprofit Security Grant Program (UASI NSGP)
NSGP Investment Justification Application:
Closed as of Monday, 5:00 p.m., April 11, 2016
The UASI NSGP provides funding support for target hardening and other physical security enhancements and activities to nonprofit organizations that are at high risk of terrorist attack. The program is also designed to promote coordination and collaboration in emergency preparedness activities among public and private community representatives, as well as state and local government agencies. The FFY 2016 NSGP plays an important role in the implementation of the National Preparedness System (NPS) by supporting the building, sustainment and delivery of core capabilities essential to achieving the National Preparedness Goal (NPG) of a secure and resilient Nation.
To apply for the FFY 2016 UASI NSGP grant, please review and complete the documents as indicated below.
Review prior to applying:
- FFY 2016 UASI NSGP Guidance (US DHS NSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity)
- FFY 2016 UASI NSGP Information Sheet
- National Preparedness Goal (includes core capabilities that referred to in the Investment Justification application on Page 6 – VII. Impact)
Submit the following application items to: [email protected]
- Organization’s Mission Statement and any mission implementing policies or practices that may elevate the organization’s risk.
- Vulnerability Risk Assessment on which the application is based.
For more information on obtaining a Vulnerability Risk Assessment, please contact your local law enforcement and request to speak to a Terrorism Liaison Officer (TLO).
- Investment Justification Application
- Data Collection Form (Complete information on all 3 tabs.)