About Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP)
Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) is a software solution that provides next-generation protection of endpoints through the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to identify malware.
What problems it solves
Security breaches are costly and adopting security controls as a preventative measure results in a significant cost savings/avoidance. In the event of a security breach, measures are in place to identify and respond to the threat as quickly as possible, reducing potential damage.
What the Service provides
- Utilizing this service gives an agency the ability to deploy the current Advanced Endpoint Protection enterprise solution to all of their endpoints to enhance endpoint protection. This service is provided at no additional cost to the agency. Traditional antivirus protection depends on known threat information, typically in the form of signatures, to detect and block attacks. AEP takes a more proactive approach and blocks malicious behavior or interactions rather than relying on signatures. While this service can replace traditional antivirus solutions, it is a standalone application that may be used to complement existing solutions deployed in an environment.
Benefits of this Service
- Advanced protection from modern threats
- No additional cost to agencies, freeing up agency IT and Security budget for other solutions
Billing Unit: N/A
Billing Code: N/A (Service is not billed by ASET due to funding from other sources)
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
Scope of Service
- Customers can request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Enterprise Security then Advanced Endpoint Protection.
How to order this Service