It is critical that everyone is prepared for an emergency. In the event of a large-scale emergency, first responders may not be able to immediately assist you or your family. It is your responsibility to prepare yourself by:
- Making a plan
- Make sure everyone in the family knows the plan
- Be trained in first aid
- Having an emergency supply kit
- Be informed about the kinds of emergencies that may occur in your area.
- Volunteer in your community
For more information, select a topic below.
- Family Plan
- Emergency Kit
- Business Preparedness
- Older Americans
- Special Needs
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management
- Just in Case Arizona
- en Espanol (listo.gov)