About Vulnerability Management
Vulnerability Management tracks an agency or board’s overall exposure to cyber risk and generates a score and visual representation at both the organization and asset level. The current goal is for all agencies to achieve a score of 725 or greater. Cyber Command also consults with agencies and boards on ways to improve their overall score.
What problems it solves
Unpatched vulnerabilities are a significant source of security incidents and data breaches. Identifying unpatched systems, and quantifying the risk associated with specific vulnerabilities, gives agencies the ability to address those vulnerabilities before they can be exploited by threat actors, and prioritize the protection of their most critical systems.
What the Service provides
- Access to the vulnerability management solution to process, analyze, and quantify the risks associated with vulnerabilities across agency systems, and identify possible remediation steps to address them.
- Support and training on how to utilize the system is also provided.
Benefits of this Service
- Identify and categorize vulnerabilities across all agency systems
- Quantify risk associated with open vulnerabilities with an easy to communicate score
- Provide remediation strategies to address identified vulnerabilities
Billing Unit: N/A
Billing Code: N/A (Service is not billed by ASET due to funding from other sources)
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
Scope of Service
- Customers can request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Enterprise Security then Vulnerability Management.
How to order this Service