Information Collected and Stored Automatically
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site; and
- The pages you visit.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Arizona Department of Homeland Security Linking Policy
Other External Links Disclaimer
Disclaimer of Endorsement
- The Arizona Department of Homeland Security does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The Arizona Department of Homeland Security does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- The Arizona Department of Homeland Security does not and cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- The Arizona Department of Homeland Security is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
The Arizona Department of Homeland Security does not guarantee that outside websites comply with the requirements of Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
|By Email:||[email protected]|
|By Phone:||(602) 542-7013|
|By Fax:||(602) 542-1729|
|By Mail:||Arizona Department of Homeland Security|
1700 W. Washington Street, Suite 210
Phoenix, AZ 85007