The 2017 UASI NSGP provides funding support for target hardening and other physical security enhancements and activities to nonprofit organizations that are at high risk of terrorist attack. The program is also designed to promote coordination and collaboration in emergency preparedness activities among public and private community representatives, as well as state and local government agencies. The FFY 2017 NSGP plays an important role in the implementation of the National Preparedness System (NPS) by supporting the building, sustainment and delivery of core capabilities essential to achieving the National Preparedness Goal (NPG) of a secure and resilient Nation.
NOTE: This grant is a reimbursement grant. Should you receive an award, all items requested and approved for funding must be purchased and paid for prior to requesting a reimbursement.
To apply for the NSGP grant, please review and complete the documents as indicated below.
Review prior to applying:
- FFY 2017 NSGP Guidance (US DHS NSGP Notice of Funding Opportunity)
- FFY 2017 NSGP Information Sheet
- National Preparedness Goal (includes core capabilities that referred to in the Investment Justification application on Page 6 – VII. Impact)
Submit the following application items to [email protected] by 5:00 p.m., June 15, 2017:
- Organization’s Mission Statement and any mission implementing policies or practices that may elevate the organization’s risk.
- Vulnerability Risk Assessment on which the application is based.
For more information on obtaining a Vulnerability Risk Assessment, please contact your local law enforcement and request to speak to a Terrorism Liaison Officer (TLO).
- Investment Justification Application
- Section IV Target Hardening – Please include quantities (if applicable) in the Description text box.
- Section V Milestones – Use October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018 as your period of performance. All milestone dates should occur within that range. An EHP review is applicable.
- Data Collection Form(Complete information on all 3 tabs.)
NSGP Investment Justification Application Deadline:
Thursday, 5:00 p.m., June 15, 2017