About Security Awareness Training (SAT)
Security Awareness Training (SAT) features user-friendly online training courses that cover the latest cybersecurity best practices to educate employees on how to keep state data and devices safe. This training is mandatory for all state employees and must be completed annually.
What Problems it Solves
Employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks, and security awareness training helps them to identify when they are targets of these attacks and how to avoid becoming victims.
What the Service Provides
- Access to annual and on-demand security awareness training courses for agency staff to help them identify security concerns, attacks, and how to best defend against them. Includes interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. Automated training campaigns with scheduled reminder emails. Gauge the security awareness proficiency of your users and measure your agency’s overall security culture posture.
Benefits of this Service
- Decreased security incidents and breaches through increased user awareness of phishing scams and other user-targeted attacks
- Supports a culture of security within your organization
Billing Unit: N/A
Billing Code: N/A (Service is not billed by ASET due to funding from other sources)
- All State Agencies, Boards and Commissions
Scope of Service
- Customers can request assistance or support via the ServiceNow Customer portal. Click on ADOA-ASET Service Desk. Select Enterprise Security then Security Awareness Training.
How to order this Service